Friday, April 18, 2008

i hate you. poem 2

why do i hate you
you cheated on me with her
i loved you
but i cheated on with him
i missed the days we hugged
i hate u so much
but now i want to slap you with a mug
i couldnt eat mu lunch
you made me so mad
you are such a lame
but i liked you bad
you were my fame

you were my heart
now your my dog
you were smart
but now you are a fog
you were my groom
i wanted to be your wife
you are now my broom
so get a life
you were so bold
but now you are old
thats how much i hate you

1 comment:

G. Latman said...

This is supposed to be a poem with an abab cdcd rhyme pattern, which means the first and third, second and fourth lines rhyme. If you look at the example I provided, these are stanzas of quartets (abab)-- that's four lines, (cdcd)-- that's four lines. You have some lines that follow this pattern and some that don't. This means that you are not providing a rhyme scheme throughout, and you must.

This poem was supposed to contain personification, but it doesn't. Also, there was supposed to be onomatopoeia, but it does not have that either. This tells me that you did not learn the lessons that I taught. You should have met with me during your lunch period to review this before submitting work that did not meet the criteria I requested.

me and my sisters

me and my sisters